I also made a Cranberry Crisp card with these stamps--the swirl is from barough
"Recipe" for aqua cards
Card Stock Cuts
Card Base: Basic Black -4-1/4″ x 11″
Panels:
Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (x2 – one for the front, one inside), 2″ x 2-3/4″ (front of card)
Basic Black – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 2-3/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel, 2-1/8″ x 3-1/2″ panel, 2-1/8″ x 2-7/8″ panel
Grey Polka Dot DSP (Neutrals Designer Series Paper Background Stack) – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
Black and White DSP (Back to Black DSP pack) - 2-1/4″ x 4-3/8″ panel
Lost Lagoon DSP (Flowerpot DSP pack) – 2″ x 3-3/8″ panel
Sentiment & Die Cuts: Basic Black – one leaf die cut (Flower Frenzy Die), 3 flowers (Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack); Lost Lagoon – one Fun Flower Punch, one Pansy Punch; Lost Lagoon DSP (Flowerpot DSP pack) – 3 flowers (Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack).
I made this card in orange and cherry Cobbler--useing three bakground--the largepolka dots, small dots, and lines like wood.
I made this card in orange and cherry Cobbler--useing three bakground--the largepolka dots, small dots, and lines like wood.
This is an easy project andwent together fairly quicky.
